So you're opening a business?  Welcome to Hutchinson!  Here are some helpful resources to help you. 

Using an existing space/building?
Remodeling?  It might require a permit.  Contact the Inspection Department to make sure. 620-694-2631

You'll need an Occupancy Permit to get the utilities turned. Occupancy Permit

Electric - Westar Energy
Gas - Kansas Gas

Building Inspection 125 East Avenue B
Director Trent Maxwell  620-694-2630

Permits, Inspections and Licenses
Building, Contractors, Demolition, Electrical, Mechanical, Mobile Homes, and Plumbing

Planning and Zoning 125 East Avenue B
Director Jana McCarron  620-694-2639

Submit Plans, Zoning Questions and Fence Permits.

Building a new structure?