Traffic Tickets

There are several options for paying a ticket or fine. Those that do not require a Court appearance can be paid online, by mail, by phone or in person at the Municipal Court. If there is a fine amount entered on the back of your citation, you can simply pay the ticket without a Court appearance.

If you want to contest a citation, you can ask to have the matter set for pretrial. If you want to talk to the City Prosecutor about your case, he is available Wednesday mornings at 7:15 a.m. Failure to comply with the citation and/or paying your fines and costs may result in the issuance of an arrest warrant and/or the suspension of your driving privileges.

The Municipal Court also offers Diversion Programs for most traffic offenses.

The Hutchinson Municipal Court is under the direction of the Law Department and the supervision of the Court Supervisor.